Notice of Call for RETTA Executive Elections!
If you are interested in running for a RETTA executive position, please read the information below:
1. Nominations for election to The River East Transcona Teachers’ Association Executive are now being accepted.
2. Candidates for nominations are to provide a professional biography and/or statement of not more than two hundred (200) words and a photograph to the Returning Officer prior to the close of nominations.
3. Nominations are to be received by the Returning Officer, c/o Ian Walker, ( email@example.com ).
4. Nominations for RETTA Executive elections close on Friday, March 11th, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
5. The Nominations Committee will report to Council in writing the slate of nominees (including a professional biography and/or statement of not more than 200 words) for each position of the Executive, to be posted prominently in a location in the school (staff room) for information to Association members until polling day.
6. The Candidates’ Forum shall be held immediately following the March 15th Council meeting.
7. The RETTA Election, if neccesary, will occur online via Election Buddy. The polls will open Wednesday, April 6th, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. and close Thursday, April 7th, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. There will not be advanced polling as the election period exceeds one single day.