Notice of Call for RETTA Executive Elections!
If you are interested in running for a RETTA executive position, please read the information below:
1. Nominations for election to The River East Transcona Teachers’ Association Executive are now being accepted.
2. Candidates for nominations are to provide a professional biography and/or statement of not more than two hundred (200) words and a photograph to the Nominating Committee prior to the close of nominations.
3. Nominations are to be received by the Nominations Committee, c/o Frank Reeves, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Chair of the Nominations Committee.
4. Nominations for RETTA Executive elections close on Friday, 13th March 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
5. The Nominations Committee will report to Council in writing the slate of nominees (including a professional biography and/or statement of not more than 200 words) for each position of the Executive, to be posted prominently in a location in the school (staff room) for information to Association members until polling day.
6. The Candidates’ Forum shall be held immediately following the 17th March Council meeting.
7. The RETTA Election Day shall be on Tuesday, April 14th, 2020. Staff that will be absent on the 14th may vote in the Advance Poll on Tuesday or Thursday, 7th or 9th April 2020 at the RETTA office between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.